Thursday, April 30, 2009

BEGIN TOTAL LOSER FLIP-OUT NOW.

So last night I finally finalized the group and got the tickets...to this:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED! From what I've heard so far, it's amazing - and it certainly looks like it.
Not to mention, it'll also have SPOCK in it (who, I'll freely admit, I have a strange obsession and huge crush on), but he's played by Zachary Quinto, who, aside from being completely delicious, is the 'seductivly charismatic' sociopath Sylar from 'Heroes'- which is one of my favorite shows, and he's in 24. (Which would be enough in itself.)

"Q'PLAH!"



yum.
Staring at this for two whole hours?!
Well...if you insist....

No comments: