Monday, June 15, 2009

Picnick

So Facebook has an editing application that allows you to take photos that are on your profile and edit them- it's SO much fun, and I did three of them a while ago- although I plan on doing a lot more once the summer finally hits. (I'll also probably be sleeping a LOT too!)


This one from the Fall Out Boy song 'I Don't Care'-
"I don't care what you think/as long as it's about me/the best of us
/can find happiness in misery"


'Rome' and I, both Lockstock and the understudy for Lockstock. (Lol u guis)


And of course, the lyrics from Cop Song. (*tear*)

2 comments:

Tara said...

I didn't know you could do that on Facebook - that's cool.

Kira J Bard said...

Never question the power of facebook. although it's more of an editing system that gets 'previewed' on facebook- if you want more (and better!) features you have to pay, or buy the software.