Friday, November 28, 2008

Australia


Okay, I'll admit it. I really enjoy movies, and there aren't a lot that I don't like, so when I say a movie was amazing, people tend to not take me seriously.

BUT THIS MOVIE WAS AMAZING.


I actually cried- and teared up several more times. I am (and always have been) VERY proud to be an Aussie, and whenever I see the beauty of my country my soul sings, lost in the untamed familiarity of the Outback, the Bush- everything. And it wasn't just the scenery- the story, the acting, the script, the music- all fantastic. A really, really good love story, where the love isn't the ONLY aspect, is hard to find these days. It was a very long movie, but it didn't feel too long- the story needed to be told, and so it was. (After all, it does take place between a few years.)

The sense of karma, I thought, was very strong in the movie- everybody got what was coming to them. What people sent out, people got back. It made me regain a little faith in the world.

But really, go see it, even if, at least, for the scenery.



No comments: