Saturday, November 8, 2008

THE HUNGRY OTTER'S COMING!

As many of you know(and others have noticed my increased hyperventilation), the show, (as John puts it,) "is coming at us faster than a hungry otter, and I've had a hungry otter come at me before, and it was FAST!"

So, basically, I'm terrified- I also spent 5 hours today helping paint the set (which does look fabulous.) and I feel that I must now blatantly advertise in the blog sphere.


COME TO SEE THE SHOW! IT'S FANTASTIC! WE'RE AMAZING! IT'S SOOOOOOO WORTH IT!!!!


November 21st and 22nd, at 7:30 (but the improv begins at 7!) and you should come at least half an hour early for tickets.

I PROMISE I'll do a good job, but only if YOU come!!!!!


Yes, you too.

And you.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I wish we could come see your show. Good luck!

Tara said...

I wish we could be there too. I'm sure you'll be fantastic and someday hopefully I'll see the video. Break a leg!