Monday, July 20, 2009

Hello Hello

Yes, she's back. Spending my relaxing summer with Driver's Ed, Work, and Summer Theatre. Although, admittedly, I am spending heinous amounts of time watching Star Trek and painting. (I'm also planning on photographing all my artwork and putting them on the art blog.) I love my work (at Metro Desserts, 8 Palmer Ave Scarsdale...do come visit!) and also really love the fact that I'm making 8 bucks an hour. Xp

Driver's Ed, however, is a lot more painful. I was terrified when I didn't know how to drive...now I theoretically know how to drive, have driven, and am even more, paralyzingly terrified. At least the car has 'student driver' bumper stickers....when I as making a difficult turn, the thought popped into my head: "They're more afraid of you than you are of them."

Thank heaven for small miracles.

No comments: