Monday, July 20, 2009

Transformers 2

Okay, so of course my best friend and I saw it at midnight, screaming like teenage fangirls (wait....) and we loved it (of course we were sobbing hysterically when Optimus "died", even though we both knew he wouldn't stay that way) and we sat for three hours analyzing the entire movie...and we came to the general consensus that we liked it a lot, despite the GAPING plot holes. And yes, Optimus 'rises' on the third day. No, it's defiantly not a coincidence. We also love the philosophy that Sam has when asked if how he knows that the 'key' will work. He responds, "I know it'll work because I believe it."
What is true must stay true, and to him, it is truth.

Wife and I are also planning on going as Optimus and Megatron for Halloween....it'll be interesting, but awesome.

I looooooooove youuuuuuuuu

No comments: