Sunday, August 9, 2009

Culture of the Week/Warehouse 13

So I've wanted to start watching this show every since I saw the previews on Syfy, and I missed the pilot (blast!) but, (I love the times) they're all online. So I started watching them tonight, and let me say, it is RIGHT up my alley. Weird, quirky, supernatural, hard to follow, fast, intense....love it. :D

And all the stuff about the unknown....I know Grandalf joins me in that love.
The show centers around two government officials who get relocated to (literally) the middle of nowhere- and I know it's the middle of nowhere, because it's shot in South Dakota and I had to drive through it last summer. There they meet Artie, who tells them that there are many, many things in this world that we don't understand, and so we must simply "stick it on a shelf somewhere until we do." Pete seems a little more gung-ho for the idea, although Myka finally, reluctantly gives in. They make quite the duo, as Artie puts it: "He leaps, you look."


Remind you of Indiana Jones?

No comments: