Wednesday, September 10, 2008

YATA! Q'PLAH! AND ALL OTHER SUCCESS YELLS!

I DID IT! I'm so excited- after two long, anxious days of auditions, I've got the (female) lead in the Fall Comedy, A Servant of Two Masters! I'm SO excited, and thought I'd prepare a list of things I get to do in this one:

  • cross dress as my dead brother in order to find my lover, who killed him
  • wear a beautiful gown(people in the show will get this one)
  • scream at another actor
  • beat another actor
  • almost drown in an attempted suicide, then save myself
  • and the person next to me, who is also attempting suicide
  • accidentally get engaged to another woman
and, of course........
SWORDFIGHT, BABY!



.........needless to say, it will be awesome.

2 comments:

Tara said...

That is so cool. Congratulations. I wish I could be there to see it. I'm sure your Mum will film it so hopefully I'll see it someday. I look forward to hearing how it all goes. Break a leg!

Ruth said...

Well done! Something else about my amazingly talented family members to boast about to my friends!