Monday, December 22, 2008

Flying

Alright, I'll admit it. I am a total princess when it comes to traveling. I love to travel, and frequently do....but I'm downright nasty until I get from point a to point b!! I really hate flying any other airline than JetBlue, and I really hate non-direct flights....because, like yesterday, your pilot can be 1 1/2 late and you'll miss your connecting flight by 10 minutes and then be stuck in Dallas FOR. EIGHT. HOURS. We actually would have been stuck until Tuesday morning, but luckily our names moved up on the standby list and we only spent a day there- especially good, because our luggage was already in Utah!! So in reality, it all worked out in the end...but I always feel really bad for the people around me, because I think the rage just seeps off!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Glad you made it safely to Utah - even if it took longer than neccesary. Have a Merry Christmas.