Saturday, January 24, 2009

Culture of the Week

I was talking about this song yesterday, and thus, of course, it's been stuck in my head all weekend- I originally got 'into it' because of an episode of Star Trek: Voyager titled after it, and it was prominently featured in the episode (The Doctor and Seven were having 'dating lessons' and The Doctor realized he was in love with Seven...it was actually a rather sad episode, really) but I really liked the song. Still do!

Someone To Watch Over Me- Frank Sinatra

(I apologize for the lack of a link, but I couldn't find a good video on YouTube!)

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love that song too. Actually my Frank Sinatra CDs are probably the ones I listen to the most.

Kira J Bard said...

Yeah, it's definitely one of my favorite songs. Gotta love the Star Trek reference on almost every single post though...I'm not obsessed at all!