Monday, January 26, 2009

When I Grow Up...

The other day in seminary, we were asked what we'd most like to be when we 'grew up,' and what we'd have to do to be that. Most people said typical answers- Chef, Greenpeace, Lawyer, etc- but I knew my one true ambition. When they came to me, I said simply:

"Jack Bauer."

"And I'll probably need a few years in a POW camp and to learn Chinese and Russian, but I can do it."

The teacher paused for a second, then blinked, said "O-KAY!" and wrote it on the board. Later, he was a little confused as to how I'd "become a man."

I told him to not worry about it.


Anyone know which college has "how to kill a man six different ways with a pen" classes?

2 comments:

Jeni said...

This made me laugh. Mark and I love Jack Bauer too and also want to be him when we grow up!

Kira J Bard said...

Haha.

I know...I finally badgered my parents into letting me "officially" watch it.

YAY BARGAINING SKILLS!